How to install .Net Framework 3.5 on Windows 10
How to install .Net Framework 2.0 or 3.0 on Windows 10
How to enable .Net Framework 2.0 and 3.5 in Windows 10
Installing Dot Net Framework 2.0 or 3.0 or 3.5 on Windows 10
On Windows 10 .Net Framework 3.5 is available in Control Panel, by default it remains disabled. It can be enabled if it is required.
It includes .Net Framework 2.0 and 3.0 means enabling the .Net Framework 3.5 will install 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5.
Below is the step by step procedure,
- Press “Windows Key” + “R Key” on the keyboard
- On Run type “appwiz.cpl” and press Enter (This will open the “Programs and Features”)
- Click on “Turn Windows features on or off” on left side of Programs and Features window
- Enable the check box of “.Net Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)
It will download and install the .Net
It may prompt to reboot your computer.
An alternate way is using “Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool”.
Following is DSIM command,
- DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3