* How to manage MAC OS X 10.6.2 remotely.
* Enable Remote Management to access MAC OS X 10.6.2 via VNC Viewer.
* Accessing MAC OS X 10.6.2 using VNC remotely.
Mac OS X 10.4 and later versions include the Server Component out of the box so all you need to do is just Turn it ON.
Follow these Steps;
1. Go to your MAC OS X 10.6.2
2. Open “System Preferences”
3. Click “Sharing” Icon under “Internet & Wireless” category.
4. Click on “Remote Management” under Service list.
5. Click on “Computer Settings” on the right side of Remote Management window
a new window will appear.
6. Click on “VNC Viewers may control screen with password” and Type a password.
7. Click OK
Now you just need the IP Address of you MAC OS X and any VNC Client to access it remotley.
You can download a VNC client to connect your MAC OS X 10.6.2 using following links,
Chicken of the VNC
As a second option you can install Vine Server (OSXvnc). It is full-featured VNC server for MacOS X. It allows VNC clients to remotely view or control the machine.
It provides the options to allow multiple VNC connections, changing port to secure etc.